Dancer, Singer, Actress
In cm – 165 cm
In Inches – 5’5”
Age (as in 2019)
Dancing, Singing, Travelling, Listening Music
Family & Relationships
Famous Album / Song
Diljit Dosanjh and Salman Khan
Priti Zinta, Priyank Chopra and Deepika Padukone
- Sapna was born and brought up in Haryana but resides in New Delhi.
- She lost her father at the age of 12 after which she started dancing to run her family.
- After the early popularity of her dance, she formed an orchestra group. The “Aurkestra group” of Sapna Choudhary is now ranked among the leading orchestra groups in India. Today, she is the most demanded stage performer in North India, especially Haryana.
- She has entered the ‘Big Boss 11’‘ (2017) house as a commoner contestant.
- Many people tagged her as a vulgar dancer, but she refused to accept that label.
- In 2016, She has landed into a controversy. She was arraign of insulting a particular caste in one of her stage shows. After that, a person named Satpal Tanwar ran an online campaign against her to harass her. Because of depression, she even attempted suicide at her Chhawla (Delhi) residence by consuming rat poison. She also wrote a suicide note which went viral after her entry in Bigg Boss.